Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Tablets are best used in eliminating the risks of Hay Fever and Skin Hives. Hay fever includes symptoms such as itchiness, runny nose, watery eyes, and continuous sneezing. Similarly, hives of the skin indicate welts on the skin. It varies from skin to skin colour. Be it red, purple, or the colour of the skin of a human body.
The following medication comes under the category of antihistamine which is best effective for avoiding the bad effects of the histamine substance, usually generated by the human body when susceptible to allergic reactions. Allergies may vary from person to person. It can either be caused due to some specific food item or periodical hay fever. Whereas, some people might be affected by dust particles, pollen, as well as pet dander.
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet is helpful in avoiding allergic reactions like Hay Fever, Skin Hives, Conjunctivitis, Eczema, etc which may occur from a substance called Histamine. It is sort of a chemical messenger that is blocked by the following antihistamine medication. Thus, clearing the chances of not getting prone to any of the allergies whether it might arise from pet dander, dust particles, pollen, or by consuming any kind of food item that you may find allergic to your body.
Directions for Use
- In case, if you are using the Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride medicine in oral drops, suspension, or syrup form, make sure that you shake the bottle well before consuming.
- If it is in tablet form, consume the entire tablet with water and try not to split it into two, or try consuming it by having a bite of it.
- Always ensure that you are consuming the tablet by the right prescription of your doctor.
- Do not skip to check the expiry date of the medicine. The expiry date of medicines, if used, can lead to several adverse effects.
Side Effects of LEVOCETIRIZINE 5MG TABLET
However, the antihistamine present in the medicine is non-drowsy, still, it can make you fall a little asleep. The effectiveness of the medicine in eliminating the histamine substance is exceptionally good but it has some side effects as well which may include problems such as Headaches, Dry mouth, Feeling sick, Tiredness, Dizziness, and Abdominal pain.
In-Depth Precautions and Warning
- First of all, if you are a woman and consuming or planning to consume this tablet, your doctor at first, should be aware that you are intending to welcome a baby into the world, you are already pregnant, or you are already a breastfeeding mother.
- For those suffering from kidney problems, let your doctor, depending on your present state, prescribe the right dosage for you.
- Consulting the doctor is equally required when you are facing a urine problem or even epilepsy.
- Exceeding the prescribed limit of the medication should be avoided at all costs. This can lead to disturbing your sleep schedule, and sometimes absenteeism from sleep.
- Your mental ability might be affected badly if you consequently consume the medicine along with alcohol and anti-depression pills.
Let us focus on some of the drug interactions with certain other drugs, food, or even drug diseases a. Also read more about – Zerodol Sp Tablet
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablets are the best interactive drugs including Diphenhydramine (antihistamine), DULOXETINE (anti-depression pills), PREGABALIN (pain killer), MIDODRINE (for low blood pressure), ALPRAZOLAM (anxiety disorder), RITONAVIR (anti-HIV medicine).
Two major things that are to be eliminated from your daily life routine while using the medicine are Alcohol and St John’s wort plant. It is a plant that acts as a good antidepressant.
This medication should be avoidable especially when an individual is facing problems like kidney problems, urine problems in addition to epilepsy, often referred to as fits.
Drug-Drug Interactions Checker List:
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet can be concurrently used with some the medicines such as DIPHENHYDRAMINE, DULOXETINE, PREGABALIN, ALPRAZOLAM, MIDODRINE, and RITONAVIR.
- The risk of Dizziness is promoted when alcohol is concurrently consumed with this medicine.
- Be cautious during the time of pregnancy As it is a pregnancy category B medication, it can only be bought as well as consumed when you have the right prescription from the doctor.
- In case you are a breastfeeding mother, make sure that you avoid the medicine fully until or unless your doctor has prescribed it for you.
- When consuming the medicine, avoid driving vehicles, notably heavy ones. Along with creating a non-clear vision in front of your eyes, it directly affects your driving skills.
- It is strictly advised by the doctor that this medication is not for use for children who are less than 6 years old. However, a recommendation of the Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet should only be prescribed and set by the child’s doctor itself.
Also, Read More About – Cyclopam Tablet Uses in Hindi
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Your daily diet alongside a good lifestyle routine must be sustained according to the following methods:
- Try to consume liquid only at room temperature. In addition, you can be less susceptible to running nose, sneezing, etc while staying hydrated all the time.
- As the amount of stress increases in the human body, the ability of the immune system gets weak, and the chances of falling sick rise over time.
- Maintain a good sleep schedule of around 8 hours of sleep each and every night.
- Assign yourself a duty to maintain a clean environment.
- Lastly, try to work out at least 4 times a week, do cycling, do yoga practice, do medication, and so on.
What is the use of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet?
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Tablets are best used in eliminating the risks of Hay Fever and Skin Hives. The following medication comes under the category of antihistamine which is best effective for avoiding the bad effects of the histamine substance, usually generated by the human body when susceptible to allergic reactions.
What are the side effects of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet?
The effectiveness of the Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet in eliminating the histamine substance is exceptionally good but it has some side effects as well which may include problems such as Headaches, Dry mouth, Feeling sick, Tiredness, Dizziness, and Abdominal pain.
Can I consume the Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 mg Tablet with alcohol?
Absolutely not. It is possible that your mental ability might be affected badly if you consequently consume the medicine along with alcohol.
What are the symptoms of Hay fever and Skin hives?
In general, Hay fever includes symptoms such as itchiness, runny nose, watery eyes, and continuous sneezing. Similarly, hives of the skin indicate welts on the skin. It varies from skin to skin colour. Be it red, purple, or the colour of the skin of a human body.